Frequently asked questions
How can I book a cleaning?
After recieveing an estimate, you may book your cleaning straight away with one of our representatives by phone or email. We do not offer online booking.
Do you offer extreme cleaning services? Do you have any service limitations?
We do not offer extreme cleaning services. We are a classic house cleaning company. Meaning we do not service homes that are poorly maintained.
Our team members have the right to decline a job on the spot if it is poorly maintained as this proposes a health hazard to our staff.
Some examples include:
- clutter or disarray
- excessive mold
- excessive grease
- excessive grime
- extreme cobwebs
- pet feces
- any insect or pest infestation including but not limited to fruit flies, flies, cockaroaches, ants, spiders and more.
If you're unsure whether your home falls under these categories, please give us a call to further discuss. Do not proceed with a booking as you run the risk of a same-day job decline in which our 50% cancellation fee will still apply.
How can I get an estimate?
To recieve a quote, fill our "Get an Estimate Form". Just click "Start". The form is a card form and can be found on the following pages of our site:
- Classic Housekeeping
- Deep Cleaning
- Moving in/out Cleaning
After filling the form, you'll receive an estimate by phone or email within 1-2 business hours.
Another way to recieve an estimate is by calling us at (416)540-8205. One of our representatives will generate a quote within minutes!
Do you provide cleaning supplies?
We provide the smaller cleaning supplies such as cloths, sponges, scrubbing brushes, cleaning sprays and products, etc. We require you to provide a vacuum, broom, mop, toilet bowl brush and 2-3 step ladder. Your items must be in safe, working condition.
If you do not have these items available, we have equipment delivery available for an extra charge. However, this add-on is limited approximately to the downtown area and mid-town.
- Our staff will have a swiffer which can be used for mopping smaller condos and apartments. However, large homes must have a mop.
- For smaller condos and apartments, a vacuum is not necessary if you do not have carpeting, excessive dust, or pets. A broom + dust pan will be enough.
- A step-ladder is only required under certain circumstances, such as cleaning kitchen cabinets, windows, dusting light fixtures or high shelving. Move in/out cleaning and deep cleaning will always require a step-ladder, some general cleanings do not.
What are your Covid-19 protocols?
The following is a list of precautions our team is taking on account of the covid-19 situation:
- Our staff will wear a mask and gloves throughout the entirety of the service.
- Our team members' health status are regular monitored to ensure sick staff stay home and take the necessary time off.
- Due to the Covid-19 precautions, we encourage clients not to be present during the cleaning to minimize contact. However, we understand that this may not be possible due to the work-from-home trend. We ask that you keep 6 feet of distance and wear a mask.
- Our clients have the choice to request a fully vaccinted cleaner, however may not discriminate against unvaccinated cleaners if they did not specifically request a vaccinated one.